Horse fun in the Northeast!
Since 1978, the Granite State Carriage club has enjoyed recreational horse carriage driving and horseback riding in New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine. The club hosts day-trips and overnight outings, many including horse camping.
For small yearly membership dues and no extra per-outing fee, any horse lover can join in the fun, relaxation and camaraderie with like-minded enthusiasts. GSCA's primary focus is on safety first-- drive your carriage horse, trail ride your equine, or just visit for a lovely time enjoying nature with horses!
MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES DRIVES and RIDES
IN NEW ENGLAND:
- Day trips on dirt roads, wooded trails,
and rural back roads
- Overnight outings, camping with horses or
some with stabling
- Horseback riders and guests of members
- Picnics and socializing during outings
- Liability releases and negative
Coggins test required
- Safety first! Road-safe horses and
sound equipment a must!
GSCA horse outings, horse camping, and member activities
- Enjoy unique venues with your horse
- Interact with riders and drivers
of all levels
- Bring all equines, from minis to
mules to drafts
- Meet other horse club members from all over
- Receive GSCA Newsletter and eNews
- Join GSCA on Facebook
Request GSCA club brochure(s)--
"Join GSCA-- just for the fun of it!"